In order to apply for a loan after having recently filed for bankruptcy, we must receive written authorization from your bankruptcy trustee indicating that you are legally allowed to enter into a new loan with us. To learn more about applying for a loan, call us at  (801) 356-6060 or come visit GT Auto Sales today.

Upgrading Your Car
Our upgrade program enables eligible customers to upgrade their vehicle with zero down payment. In order to qualify, your Wasatch Motor Credit account must be current and your payoff balance must be less than $2,500. Some other conditions apply, so please call us for more information at (801) 356-6060

Trading In Your Car
You can trade in your old clunker and we will do our best to get you top dollar! Please call  (801) 356-6060 so that we may better assess your specific situation. Better yet, visit us today!

Need help finding the status of your account (such as my credit rating, payment history, copies of the original contract, written payoff request, etc.)? Please submit a signed statement with your request via fax to (801) 356-6161. Your request will be answered within 1 to 3 business days.


1. My credit is really bad, do you think I will be able to get a car today?

Yes, your credit doesn’t affect your approval with GT Auto Sales, Wasatch Motor Credit specializes in assisiting those who have less than perfect credit. They believe bad things happen to good people.

2. I’m on a fixed income or SSI, can I still get a car?

Yes, GT Auto Sales has many different vehicle choices with many payment options.

3. I have short job time, can I qualify?

Wasatch Motor Credit Inc. is a member of the GT Auto Sales family of companies. They assist with the servicing and financing of accounts for customers throughout Provo, Orem, and the Utah Valley.

Remember, we are not 100% SATISFIED unless you are.

Please bring the following items with you to the dealership:

• Proof of income (such as pay stubs, social security documentation, or pension documentation)
• Proof of insurance
• Proof of residence (a recent utility bill, lease, or mortgage)
• Current driver’s license
• Name, address, and telephone numbers for at least 6 references

Check your credit report annually – Since March 1, 2005, you can get a free copy from each bureau at http://www.freecreditreport.com/